Covid-19 Update

April 10, 2020

The health and safety of our players, members, employees, volunteers and community is of utmost importance. Our staff has been constantly monitoring public health developments and adjusting as necessary. With the most recent update from Governor Cuomo, deeming Golf Courses as nonessential business and will be forced to close until at least April 29th. We have decided to reschedule our Two-Man Scramble and delay our Tournament Registration. 

The 2020 BDGA tournament schedule will now open for players to register online May 1st at 9am. Please click here for the link to the registration portal.

Updates will be provided through our website, social media, and email when appropriate. We thank you for your continued support of the BDGA, and patience during this time!