The Oswego Country Club is an incorporated, member-owned, non-profit organization. OCC is among the nation’s oldest golf clubs, having been established on 1897. The original golf course was located near the shores of Lake Ontario, in the area referred to locally, as The Loop. The Club’s present location, on West River Rd., was originally known as the Murray and Littlefield farm. The course consisted of only six holes, with theclubhouse being located near what is now the fourth hole.
Oswego Country Club’s mission is to maintain a position as one of Central NY’s finest private clubs. To accomplish this we must continually improve and maintain our golf course and club facilities, be responsive to membership needs, and maintain an affordable membership.