The Donald Ross designed golf course was established in 1915 and hosted the inaugural PGA Championship in the fall of 1916. This historic golf course has been well cared for over the years and is currently undergoing a restoration to return some of the features lost over the decades back into play. The rolling terrain provides for an ideal walking course, thus the Club has an extensive caddie program. Tee times are not accepted as this is a “member’s course” which promotes play among its members, yet members may introduce guests to play as well. The Club has a professional staff on hand to provide instruction, administer events and tournaments and oversee play for ladies and gentlemen of all abilities. The Golf Shop is stocked with the latest equipment and apparel.