A corporation was formed with the name given as Canandaigua Country Club, Inc., and the application was filed on March 18, 1922. Robert F. Thompson, Justice of the Supreme Court, State of New York, approved the Certificate of Incorporation, and the certificate was duly filed and recorded by the Canandaigua Country Club, Inc. on March 28, 1922.
And so began the many decades of great friendships, outstanding golf and certainly many fond memories. The present golf course is located on the northeast shore of Canandaigua Lake. The course is a nine green layout that plays comfortably as an 18 hole course. With the addition of a newly installed underground irrigation system, expect to enjoy green and lush conditions throughout the season.